Kansas City Managed IT provides daily help desktop support to deal with all the little nuances that occur day to day with your computers. Coverage includes everything from printer issues to desktop rebuilds. Hardware replacement costs are not included.
Looking For Help? Give Us A Call!
We provide complimentary consultations if you are looking for a path forward to better managed your IT.
Desktop support consists of the following:
- Fix issues related to the operating system or applications running on the desktop. This includes things like flash player, java, adobe acrobat etc.
- Managing and applying updates to desktops to ensure critical and security patches are being applied on a regular basis. We will setup a routine schedule for these updates and monitor the systems to make sure they are receiving the updates as expected.
- Monitor and maintain computer system antivirus software to make sure it is receiving new definitions as often as possible and running in a healthy state.
- Monitor computer systems and make recommendations when to upgrade or replace systems based on the performance metrics we receive.
- Support your computer systems in the most effective way possible. We will install an agent on your system which will allow us to monitor it as well as remote in to help you when you are having an issue. Our system will allow us to work behind the scenes so you can keep working or actually interact with you sharing the screen.
- Third Party Patch Management. We can setup your systems to receive updates for third party applications as well. We just need to identify the ones you want to keep up to date and setup the system to keep them updated.
- Performing system maintenance like disk defragmentation and disk cleanup can help your system perform better and we will schedule these processes to run on a consistent basis.