Companies that are not large enough to hire a dedicated IT person will often settle on using the individual in the office who is the most knowledgable about computers. While this might work for the smaller issues, a Managed Service Provider can provide more value. MSP offerings are quite affordable and offer the following advantages:
- Your staff can do the job they where hired to do instead of trying to take care of IT related issues.
- You will have a well-diversified staff equivalent to what many corporations would have available, to help you when you have an issue.
- IT is what MSP’s do every day, so we are more efficient at resolving issues.
- MSPs keep up with industry trends and can help you plan for the future.
- MSP’s deal with security threats on a daily basis and can help you keep your network protected as these threats evolve.
- MSP’s can provide you with a per user or per device cost for your IT so your costs are fixed and you know how much they will increase as you grow.
Give Kansas City Managed IT a call today for a free consultation.